Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Growing up, we didn't celebrate Halloween. I still don't agree with the holiday but I do dress up. The residents get a kick out of my outfits and I am doing it more for the laughs and smiles than anything else. With that said, here is what I look like today:



I have on the crazy Halloween vest I purchased at Goodwill for less than $1, the black sequin skirt I got for $3 and the orange and black striped tights I got on ebay a few years back. Altogether, the outfit and jewelry were less than $10. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. Luv the tights!! Can I ask why you don't really 'do' Halloween? I thought it was a given if you lived in the USA. It's not big over here either, so I was just wondering? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry! Sure, you can ask. My family are born again Christians. Some Christians believe that Halloween stems from evil beginnings and they don't celebrate. I am also a Christian but my husband and I believe it is just a fun day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!