Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Foliage Week, Day 7



Today was our last day off for the week. It was another dreary day but thankfully the rain held off until we finished our walk. We walked on one of my favorite trails. It is just outside of Blairsville, PA. You literally feel like you are in another country on this trail. It feels like something out of Africa.

I hope you enjoyed the week of fall foliage! We work for a straight week at the retirement community starting tomorrow morning and I won't be home again until the 21st of October. By that time most of the leaves are off the trees. I wish autumn lasted longer!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember...today is the last day to sign up for my giveaway. Tomorrow I will draw the winner. Click HERE!


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!