Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Foliage Week, Day 2

Last night I went for a second walk. My hubby was at rehearsal for the worship team at church and then for the band where he is a lead singer and I didn't want to just sit and watch TV (which is what I usually do). I walked up to the stop sign at the end of our road. And then I ran down.

One of our neighbors has a dog which seems to know when I am going for a walk and joins me. His name is Heinz and he is super friendly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next two photos are the view from the side of our yard. Our next door neighbor is a farmer which a large piece of property.

Photobucket

Photobucket

After church today hubby & I both took a nap. I am up first and when he gets up we will go for a bike ride or perhaps a hike. I'll post photos later.

Yesterday I posted my second giveaway. HERE is the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!