Friday, August 19, 2011

Selling Nintendo Wii Games on Ebay

I purchased a lot that included 15 games on ebay a few weeks ago. I just needed the Wii system to watch Netflix on a second TV in our home. We live in a fairly rural area and cannot get cable so Netflix is a great option for us.

I purchased the lot for $120. It included the console & all the wires/sensors needed to run it, two remotes, two nunchucks and a ton of games & accessories. I wanted to get atleast $70 out of the games so my cost for the console would be about $50.

I listed each game separately on ebay and so far they are doing well. All but three games have bids and the bids total $75 right now, with one day left.

And...whatever games don't sell I get to keep! A win-win for everyone. I'll post tomorrow and let you know how it went.

On another note, my husband & I start at our new building today. We start at 9am but our usually work schedule will be 7:30am to 9:00pm every day. We also live on-site and take emergency calls during the night so our work day doesn't necessarily end at 9:00pm. Thankfully emergency calls don't come often here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!