Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Carpet Day!

After staying up WAY too late watching America's Got Talent (why do I do this when I'm normally asleep by 9:30?!?), I was up early again. Today is new carpet day and I am pretty excited. We had 1/2 of our home re-carpeted this past October but wanted to wait until we repainted everything in the other half of the house before we put new carpet down.

The carpet guys will be here around 9am and the house is ready. We have been working hard painting, doing moldings, redoing the 1/2 bathroom, replacing doorknobs, etc.

My favorite part of the day will come later when we put our furniture back. Below are a few photos of the living room. We re-did this last October. The purple was our choice 9 years ago (not the best of choices I admit). Right now it is messy, messy, messy with stuff from out of the guest room and office since these are the two rooms that are getting carpet.

ebay update: The Wii games I am selling on ebay are up to over $55 on ebay with 3 days left. I should hit my $70 goal.

BEFORE:



AFTER:



WITH THE MESS:


After doing a preview, I realized a naked mannequin was sitting on the floor. I'm sorry if this offends anyone. I use the mannequin for ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!