First a few ebay sales from this past week:
1. Ann Taylor LOFT printed dress, sold for $16.50.
2. New Talbots black and white skirt, sold for $28.
3. Milly of New York silk dress, sold for $55.
4. An awesome vintage 1980's tiger jacket, sold for $50.
5. New Gap orange pants, sold for $29.
6. Eurkea "Power Paw", sold for $5. This was my father-in-law's and I knew they brought about $5 on ebay. I probably couldn't have gotten 50 cents for it at the yard sale. Super easy to list and ship.
7. Banana Republic cropped green pants, sold for $19.
8. Laura Ashley printed floral dress, sold for $19.
If you didn't read the "Online Consignment" post, feel free to do so HERE. Basically I sent two bags of clothing to two different companies earlier this month.
And guess what? I got two checks which totaled $140.65!
ThredUp.com was sent 19 items and they chose to keep 14 of those items. They paid me $100.65 plus another possible $24 from a St. John top they took on consignment. You can see the list of items they kept HERE.
LikeTwice.com was sent 17 items which were of a lower price point. They accepted 13 items and paid me $40.
If you haven't considered selling to an online consignment shop, you may want to change your mind. I took pieces that weren't selling on ebay and sent them away for cash. It was so much easier to just bag them up and send them out than it was to wash, steam, photograph and list them on ebay.