Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cookie Photos

This week I baked cupcakes, cookies and two cakes for a birthday and graduation party. It was really fun but I am glad it is over. I am hurting quite a bit. 

We leave Monday morning for New Jersey where I will be getting another four days of Calmare treatment for my RSD. Please pray that it lasts for a bit longer than it did in March/April. It would be really nice to get off pain medicine again. 

And now, here are the cookies: 

Double chocolate chunk drizzled with dark chocolate

Peanut butter & Hersey's kisses

Orange dreamsicle with orange icing

Key lime pie with lime icing

Blue raspberry snow cone sugar cookies

M&M chocolate chip with milk chocolate drizzle

Sugar cookies in the shape of baseball bats and baseballs.
I hand painted the "wood" grain with food coloring gel.

Sugar cookies in the shape of golf clubs, golf balls and a putting green.
The putting green cookies may be my favorite cookie every.

And the cake...

White chocolate chips on all four sides, blue marshmallow fondant and a camouflage vanilla cake center. Yum!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so talented. It all looks so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm still trying to make brownies from a box for my hubby's BD 2 weeks ago! LOL Everything looks so good! I am very impressed. I will keep you in my prayers that the new treatment helps you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!