This is my 500th post! I cannot believe it. Clearly I should have planned better and had a giveaway to celebrate. I may do one soon so stay tuned.
I haven't listed anything or thrifted for new inventory in SO long but things are still selling. Here are a few of my recent ebay sales:
1. Laura Ashley corduroy floral romper, sold for $50.
2. Laura Ashley corduroy floral romper, sold for $35 to a lovely buyer in Australia.
3. Laura Ashley corduroy floral dress, sold for $27 to a buyer in the UK.
4. Laura Ashley corduroy floral dress, sold for $40 to the same buyer in the UK. I have no idea why I sold so many Laura Ashley dresses this week but I am happy they are selling.
5. Dressbarn white new dress, sold for $25.
6. Ralph Lauren floral dress, sold for $40.
7. Charlotte Russe new sequin dress, sold for $20. I hardly ever pick this brand up but this one was so eye catching with all the sequins.
8. Save the Queen new top, sold for $50 to a buyer in Canada.
9. Vintage 1960's psychedelic print dress, sold for $62.
10. Eileen Fisher sz XS dress, sold for $29.
11. Coldwater Creek purple lace tank, sold for $20.
12. Tiana B. jersey dress, sold for $20. This is another brand I never pick up but this one was only $1 and I knew it would be easy to wash and photograph.
I will be doing a post tomorrow with what to do with those items that don't sell on ebay. I packed up almost 40 items and sent them to two consignment companies this week. I was glad to get rid of some stuff. My ebay store has less than 175 items now since I haven't replenished what has sold.
My spinal stimulator trial surgery is Tuesday. I have been having bunches and bunches of pain and the RSD has moved into my ankle and foot. I am quite excited to have the trial next week. Thank you for all the prayers & thoughts!