Thursday, February 28, 2013

Recent Ebay Sales - 2/28

I'm pretty excited about ebay right now. I went thrifting today and got 80 things from three stores. This will be enough for the entire weekend which means I don't have to go thrifting again until next week! Yippee. 
  
Plus, I purchased a professional back drop today. I'm super excited to get it and start taking more professional photos. Here is what it looks like: 


Here is what has sold during the last couple of days: 

1. Custo Barcelona dress, sold for $26. 

2.  Eileen Fisher wool skirt, sold for $33 within an hour of listing. I probably should have priced this higher. Ha!


3. BCBG ruffled black skirt, sold for $26. 

4. J. Crew matchstick tan jeans, sold for $25. 


5. Burberry black satin skirt, sold for $61. 

6. Ann Taylor new black pants, sold for $31. 

7. Ann Taylor LOFT brown wrap dress, sold for $23.  

8. Nanette Lepore aqua woven skirt, sold for $30. 

9. Solini silver suit with lots of bling!, sold for $35. 


10. Vintage sailor dress, sold for $35.50.  


11. Lot of 5 Revlon concealers. I purchased these for 25 cents each at Big Lots a few months ago. Sold for $25. 

12. LeSportsac purse, sold for $35.50. 


13. BCBG oxblood red dress, sold for $22. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!