This week my husband & I are doing a major house cleaning since we have company coming this weekend. I love to clean the house when I have time so I am looking forward to it.
Most of my ebay sales are under $20 which still allows me a $15 profit per item. I usually just list the items that went for $20 or more here on my blog. Although I didn't have a 'woo-hoo' item (that is what ebayers call a huge, unexpected sale), I had a steady week.
Here is what sold this past week:
1. April Cornell purple dress, sold for $20.
2. Chico's blue jersey skirt, sold for $20.
3. Talbots black & white zigzag long sweater, sold for $33. I wore this two church before I listed it and got a ton of compliments.
4. Ann Taylor (factory) floral dress, sold for $26.
5. Talbots black square neck dress, sold for $25 within hours of listing.
8. Chico's linen jacket, sold for $26.
9. Calvin Klein dress, sold for $38.
10. Ann Taylor black pin stripe suit, sold for $29 within a day of listing.
11. MM Couture by Miss Me coral dress, sold for $21.
12. Ralph Lauren light blue denim dress, sold for $20. The buyer also purchased 8 other items from my ebay store. The total of her bill was $180!
13. Talbots navy floral dress, sold for $23.
14. Talbots orange linen skirt, sold for $23.
15. Talbots purple & gray floral skirt, sold for $24.
16. Talbots blue & white stripe seersucker jacket, sold for $26.
17. Chico's slinky purple outfit, sold for $22. This would have brought more but it was their smallest size.
18. Chico's white Chinese lantern print jacket, sold for $30.