Saturday, February 16, 2013

Recent Ebay Sales - 2/16/13

I woke up to snow on the ground again. We got about 8" the other day and then it melted. Then we got another 6" and it melted. We now have about 2" on the ground and it is still snowing. Where is spring?!? I am ready to start walking outside again and I'm too much of a wimp to walk in the freezing cold. 

This past week I did my taxes. Yes, ebay sellers pay taxes on their sales. I did well in 2012 - even with taking weeks off at a time for vacations. I am hoping to do the same this year.

Here is what sold over the last few days: 

1. Lululemon cropped pants, sold for $29. I listed these for $20 and they didn't sell. I stuck them in my store and they sold for $9 more. Ha! 


2. A dress straight from the 1980's! Hot pink & silver sequin one-shoulder dress with a large puff-thing at the shoulder. Mermaid fit and a hem that is higher in the back than the front. I love it! Sold for $60. 

3. Garnet Hill cotton/modal black dress, sold for $21. 

4. Ralph Lauren dark blue denim skirt, sold for $22. 

5. Chico's long printed skirt, sold for $21. 


6. Quacker Factory tan embroidered cat jacket, sold for $23. 

7. INC tiered dress, sold for $18. I purchased this for just 20 cents and it sold to a buyer in Portugal! She paid $24 for priority shipping - more than she paid for the dress!

8. Anthropologie Maeve brand tiered lace dress, sold for $59. 

9. Spiegel gold-tone tiered dress, sold for $23. 


10. Ann Taylor LOFT tan pants suit, sold for $25. 

11. Vintage nude & pink long nightgown, sold for $35! 

12. Urban Outfitters 'Kimchi Blue' brand bustle skirt, sold for $26.



13. Coldwater Creek polka dot dress, sold for $22.50. The person that purchased this dress also purchased 8 other items from me!

14. Talbots silk navy blue dress, sold for $25. 

15. Ann Taylor cashmere ruffle sweater, sold for $27 - sold within hours of listing.

16. Ann Taylor LOFT belted dress, sold for $25 - sold within hours of listing. 

17. J. Jill burn-out velvet skirt, sold for $20.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!