Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Saturday sale that made my day...

I paid $24.99 for this and I debated for a long time whether it was worth buying. I had sold one a few months ago for $70 but it was before Christmas.

I listed it last night and it sold within 24 hours. Sale price? $149.99. The buyer already paid and I will get the dress ready to ship in Monday's mail.

Photobucket

This made my day. Even with ebay & paypal fees taken out, I made over $100!

Wondering who makes it? It was sold at Hot Topic and is a replica of the dress worn by the character Bella in the Twilight Saga movie New Moon.


SOURCE

Does this mean I can go back to bed now?!?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!
    I can't believe that!
    Well, actually , I can- lol.
    Do we need to talk about how pretty that Bella is- lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You go girl! That was a great sale indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!