Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fun Blog Questions



What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate Overdose (Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips, hot fudge and chocolate brownie crumbles. Yum!)


What was the last thing you ate?
A chocolate chip cookie. I made them for church yesterday and I am anxious to get them out of the house tomorrow so I don't eat any more!


What CD is in your CD player right now?
I only own two CDs - both are the Zac Brown Band. One of them is in the car's CD player at all times.


How many keys are on your key ring?
I don't keep a key ring. Our cars are each on their own car ring and are left with the car (they are in a garage). So, I guess the answer is one?


How much money do you have in your wallet?

$2. I don't keep much on me.


List two bad habits that you have.
My bad habits are: 1. Cracking my toes. I truly wish I could stop but I have been doing this for years. 2. Trying to fix everything myself. I want to fix people, broken items, just about anything.


What's your birthstone? Would you change it?
Garnet (January). Growing up I hated it. My sister got a pretty blue stone and my brother got a lime green stone. They went together so well and then my red-brown stone looked so ugly next to it. But I now love it. It is kind of pretty in an ugly way and I like that.


If you had one day to live, what would you do?
Fly to the beach. Probably a closer beach - maybe Jamaica or Mexico. The flight would only take a few hours and then my husband & I could swim and watch the sun set over the water.


Do you know what your name means?

Yes, Mellissa means "honey bee" in Greek.


Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?

I read a book years ago that had to do with your brain and how it registers pain. It is called Pain: The Gift Nobody Wants. It was very interesting and so much of the book has stuck with me over the years. It is an inspiring book about how we should feel grateful for feeling pain.

What would you do if you had a million dollars?
This sounds trite but I would help out the children we sponsor through Compassion International. One just experienced a flood that washed away her home. I would probably invest a bit in my retirement fund and use the rest for to see the 11 states I have yet to visit.

Are you good at Chess?
No. I don't have the patience. I know what all the pieces do since the hubby and I played years ago. He is good but of course he has a lot more patience than I do.

Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Healthy.

Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Be invisible.


Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed. The hubby stays up MUCH later than I do and would wake me up if it wasn't closed.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Sometimes. If I think I will actually use them, I will. Right now we have about 40 sitting in a bin in our linen closet.


Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes and one more than one occasion.

What is your usual bedtime?
Around 10 but I am in bed by 9:00-9:30 usually. I take the time to read and pray with the hubby.

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target. We may be getting one within a half hour and I am pretty excited!

Whats your favorite color?
Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!