Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Virtual Makeovers

My mom and sister are staying at our house for a week and I am thrilled to have them. Last night my sister & I were playing with a website that is AWESOME! The website is: www.taaz.com. It gives you a virtual make-over and it is very accurate. You simply take a photo of you without make-up and your hair pulled back.

Here is the photo I used about a year ago on the website. Thankfully I saved it so I didn't need a new one last night.



Here are a few looks I came up with. The first is the Tori Spelling hair cut.


The next is a thick band. I have always wondered what I looked like with bangs.


The last is Dolly Parton's haircut. I kind of look like Paula Deen - ha!


Here is what Paula Deen looks like, for those of you that don't know.


An "up do":


Shiny hair!


With a blonde shag cut, very white teeth and BLUE eyes!


And the last one...as an avatar!




It is extremely fun & addicting...and free!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha so funny!! I think I like the 'up do' best! I'm going to check out that website lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Kerry! It was tons of fun and we were literally on the floor rolling with laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun..like the updo the best!

    glimpsesofglory-karen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!