Monday, November 14, 2011

I won a blog award!

One of my favorite bloggers, It's the Little Things, gave me an award! It is my first and I love the name of it.


The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning 'dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.' I took a semester of German in college (I also tried Spanish in high school & Greek in college but that is neither here nor there) and so it has an extra special meaning for me.

To keep this award going (by passing along to other new deserving blogs), the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:

1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know!
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Here are my five top choices:

1. Together We Save
2. Redhead Memories
3. Accidentally Angela
4. Penny for Penny
5. Happy Home And Heart

2 comments:

  1. You deserve it Mellissa, I have really enjoyed getting to know all about you and your life working in the nursing home. Congrats to you!!
    Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me Mellissa, it is my first award too and I really appreciate it! I will be giving out the award to my 5 recipients on 11/20. It was fun figuring out who I could give it too. :) Thanks again! Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!