I finally listed a few new items on ebay. My sister is visiting and she helped with photographs. I only have 9 days until my spinal injection at the hospital. My doctors are all hoping it helps me pain.
Here are a few of my recent "top" sales:
1. Eileen Fisher white jacket, sold for $35.
2. Talbots coral & eyelet white skirt, sold for $28.
3. Bebe green maxi dress, sold for $50.
4. Irish handknit mohair sweater, sold for $38.
5. Anne Fontaine white ruffled top, sold for $38.
6. Moschino Cheap and Chic striped dress, sold for $38.
7. Laura Ashley plaid dress, sold for $40.
8. Vtg. Lilly Pulitzer tunic with a few flaws, sold for $20. I had this listed months ago and then it seemingly disappeared from ebay. It wasn't under my sold or unsold list - it just vanished. I re-took the photos and it sold within a week. I photographed it a few different ways: on a white piece of vinyl, hanging on the dress form and tied at the waist. Ebay allows up to 12 free photos and I used all of these in the listing. I did use the photograph with the top tied at the waist for my gallery photo. I thought it was the most "eye catching".
9. Paul Stuart blue top, sold for $20. I purchased this for just 50 cents!
10. Lauren Ralph Lauren beige floral & paisley skirt, sold for $20.50.
This past week my father-in-law turned 88 years old. We took him out to a buffet restaurant to celebrate.
And we visited "our" dog! We had a dog for about a week in January. We bought him, then realized I may be allergic and sold him to a wonderful lady who lives just 45 minutes from us. She takes him into work with her every day and we were able to visit there. He seemed VERY excited to see us. Every photo was a blur of white dog.