Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday's Hodgepodge

Visit Joyce and join the fun!
1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?

I am hoping to say this will be the year that my left knee will stop hurting. I'm not quite there but I do have hope.

2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???

If you asked my husband what chore I've never done, he may say the dishes ;) I detest the dishes. But I have done them. I have never mopped the basement floor. Not that I remember.

3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain? 

I believe nurture. I'm not sure I can explain since this is just an opinion. I believe encouragement goes a long way when you are younger (and perhaps older). A child that is constantly put down will be different than someone who is constantly lifted up.

4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick? 

I don't eat too many foods on a stick. I love berries so perhaps fruit kabobs.

5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?

Sound. Hearing my husband laugh is a wonderful thing.

6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?

I don't sit well. I can barely watch a movie at home without doing something else. We have been to Yankee Stadium, I have visited the best ballet in Russia and I have heard some great country singers. However, I have to say the Westwood Theatre and Cafe is my favorite. It is a second run movie theatre. It has long tables in front of you and you get a meal delivered to you while you watch the movie.

7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.

I won't miss you. Ha.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

We had a friend and her five children over today. It was their fourth time of visiting and I enjoy every minute. We made button tree canvases which was part Pinterest, part a thought while walking around JoAnns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!