Saturday, March 8, 2014

Recent Ebay Sales - 3/8/2014

Today is Saturday. I have three days until my spinal injections at the hospital. Please keep me in your prayers. I have RSD in my left knee which is causing major pain. The spinal injection should help block the pain. The doctor says I have a 50/50 shot of this working but I know God is in control.  If the shots don't work, there is a plan B for which I am thankful.

Until then, here are some of my recent ebay sales. I have been trying something new on ebay. I upped my prices by a few dollars and added free shipping. I am not sure it works just yet but I have sold some thing that I have had for ages.

1. Lee Andersen artsy jacket, sold for $40. 



2. Lauren Ralph Lauren silk top, sold for $20. 


3. Men's Levi's red pants, sold for $25 with free shipping. 


4. Banana Republic gray & black printed dress, sold for $20. 





5. Chico's aqua printed jacket, sold for $20. 



6. Vtg Laura Ashley floral dress, sold for $65. I wish I had a life in which I wore dresses like this!


7. Polo by Ralph Lauren men's jacket, sold for $25 (previously unsold for $9.99). 


8. Hairmax laser comb, sold for $195. 


9. Eileen Fisher new lightweight sweater top, sold for $33. 


10. Geiger floral skirt, sold for $20.50 (previously unsold for $9.99). 


11. Lilly Pulitzer floral dress, sold for $37. 


12. Nine West heels, sold for $24. I loved these but my life doesn't call for heels. I would kind of look ridiculous sitting in bed in heels :)


13. Anthropologie "We Love Vera" brand strapless dress, sold for $35. 



6 comments:

  1. Great sales! I may have to try that free shipping thing, I have some items I'm getting really sick of looking at :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad sellers don't live closer. Then we could do a swap of all the stuff we were had for months & were sick of looking at ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope the spinal injections work. Nice Sales~ especially the Hairmax laser comb. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mellissa - I've been reading your blog for a while (~1.5 months ago I started selling stuff on eBay and looked up a bunch of blogs), and I'm, really sorry about your knee injury etc. etc... I do hope that the injections work! I pray it's God's will. :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Holly. I saw the brand on QVC and knew to pick it up. Haha.

    Kait - Thanks for the prayers. I appreciate them. Thanks for reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mellissa,
    First time visiting your blog--very nice!!
    I was wondering where did you get your mannequins? I love them all!
    Hoping you have a speedy recovery, too!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!