1. Laura Ashley floral tiered skirt, sold for $30. All of my Laura Ashley items were made in Great Britain which makes them more desirable on ebay.
2. Laura Ashley green floral dress, sold for $40.
3. Laura Ashley pink floral dress, sold for $40.
4. Laura Ashley plaid dress, sold for $50.
5. Laura Ashley velour floral dress, sold for $40.
6. This...ummm...lovely dress from the 1980's. Sold for $26.
7. Under Armour black pants, sold for $36.
8. Michael by Michael Kors striped dress, sold for $46.
9. Talbots linen sheath dress, sold for $35.
10. Sweet Pea strapless maxi dress, sold for $31.
11. Pottery Barn shower curtain, sold for $90. Yes, I found this at a thrift. I was going to try it in my bathroom but it was a bit busy for my taste.
12. I love this dress so very much and wanted to keep it. I imagined myself on a boat with tiny red ballet flats and my hair gently blowing in the wind. I need to have more friends with boats. And I need to not get sea sick. Positive Attitude vintage dress, sold for $40.
Today I am working on listing a few more items today. We are getting more snow. Ugh. Can it be spring yet?