Here are the top 18 items I have sold over the last week. Why 18? Because I wanted to include some of my personal items in this list. My average sale was around $20.
1. Donna Rico blue dress with a built-in necklace, sold for $31.
2. Joseph Ribkoff bright pink dress, sold for $31 to a buyer in the UK.
3. Vintage Gitano acid was jean skirt, sold for $23.50 to a buyer in Canada.
4. Wen cleansing conditioner, sold for $30. I purchased a set of 5 of these from QVC for $80. I kept one and will resell the others. That means I got mine for free (if I sell the others for $20).
5. Vtg 1950's pony hair shoes, sold for $28.
6. Keds slipper socks in the original 1981 box, sold for $20.
7. Bebe maxi dress with a small flaw, sold for $50.
8. New Karen Miller bronze lace dress & jacket set, sold for $66.
9. New Alfani animal print wrap dress, sold for $22. This had previously went unsold for $9.99.
10. J. Crew lobster print skirt with a small flaw, sold for $30. This was my personal skirt which I have worn a few times.
11. Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte wrap skirt, sold for $50.
12. Lululemon pants with a stain on the front, sold for $50. These were my personal pants. The stain on the front was thanks to my mechanic who used oil on my sliding van door. I didn't realize it until I leaned in the back to get something and got a mark across my shins. Ugh.
13. Carlisle black skirt, sold for $31. I have no idea why. This skirt has been sitting for months at a much lower price.
14. Armani Exchange printed silk skirt, sold for $52.
15. Pink Lotus for Athleta casual top, sold for $29.
16. Lilly Pulitzer halter floral dress, sold for $75.
17. Peruvian Connection new brown dress, sold for $37.50.
18. Samsung digital camera, sold for $61. Have an old camera or cell phone laying around the house? Sell it!