Two weeks ago I threw all my ebay listings on auction. Out of those 500 listings, 100 sold.
I threw the unsold 400 listings back on auction. Out of those, 50 more sold. I threw the unsold back on and I have 16 with bids. Ebay is offering 5000 free listings to ALL sellers right now but it ends tonight. So get listing!
Here are a few of the items I sold this past week:
1. Blue Fish printed top, sold for $50. I love finding Blue Fish.
2. Vintage Missoni skirt & top set, sold for $45.
3. French Connection sequined fox sweater, sold for $39. I purchased this on ebay for myself. I wore it to church and realized I couldn't keep it. Why? Because the kids I taught kept "petting" the fox. And they were not in the best position on the shirt ;)
4. My old camera which I had been keeping as a back-up. However, I would rather have the $37 it brought.
5. Vera Bradley on the go purse, sold for $38. This was my personal bag. I'm down to just two purses in my closet now!
6. Ralph Lauren gold-tone linen pants, sold for $35.
7. Talbots gray tweed skirt with a ruffle, sold for $30.
8. Flax by Jeanne Engelhart linen skirt, sold for $30.
9. Jos. A Banks men's cableknit sweater, sold for $25.
10. Rosasen gray flannel dress, sold for $25. I had this listed for $9.99 many times and it went unsold. Then someone came along and paid $25.