We have two days left before we fly to Florida for a week. If you think about it, please pray for the trip. We have a three hour drive to Allentown, then a 3-ish hour flight to St. Petersburg and then an hour drive to the condo on Anna Maria Island.
I am having trouble walking down the hall and all that sitting is not going to be fun. Honestly we would delay the trip but the flight is unable to be changed/cancelled.
And so...onto the Top 10 Ebay Sales for the week:
1. New Laundry by Shelli Segal silk dress, sold for $26. I purchased this at the beginning of the week. I love when items are in and out that quickly. There were a few silk 'picks' which is why I priced it to sell.
2. Flax green polka dot top, sold for $28. I would sell Flax full-time if I could. I love it that much.
3. 1960's daisy print dress, sold for $26. For those that don't know, I purchased about 600 pieces of clothing from an ebay seller moving overseas in September. About 1/3 were vintage. These were items I would have never picked up since I don't "know" vintage and it is out of my comfort zone. However, they continue to sell and make me money.
4. Coldwater Creek 6-panel skirt, sold for $26 (this was a common number this week due to a sale I held). This had a ton of watchers for some reason.
5. Lauren Ralph Lauren floral cardigan. Purchased Monday, cleaned, shaved and listed on Wednesday, sold on Thursday for $30.
6. Vtg 1950's dress I called "Farm Fresh Applique" and it sold for $35 with flaws.
7. Anthropologie "Tabatha" brand dress, sold for $44. Tabitha doesn't have the regular Anthro. RN number of 66170 but it is still exclusive to Anthro.
8. Vintage Clovis Ruffin dress, sold for $35. This was another dress that came from the lot I purchased in September.
9. Donna Karan New York skirt with a small flaw, sold for $65. This also had a ton of watchers. Can I say how much I love my mannequin? I taped her leg a bit to give her more stability and you can see it in this photo. Love her!
10. Lauren Ralph Lauren sweater, sold on a best offer for $38. I had previously sold this sweater for closer to $50 and the buyer didn't pay.
I hope everyone is seeing more ebay sales this week now that the holidays are finished :)