Tomorrow is my first pain clinic appointment. Please keep me in your prayers.
Most ebay sellers had a promotion where you could sell 200,000 items on auction for free (it ends tonight). I took advantage of this sale and put up almost all my listings last week. I wanted to clear out a lot of older inventory.
About 500 listings ended over the weekend and I wound up with over 100 items sold. That was a LOT of packing last night!
Here are a few things that sold:
1. Vintage black & white gingham day dress, sold for $50.
2. St. John black knit pants, sold for $50.
3. Vintage gold mermaid dress, sold for $46.
4. Eileen Fisher pants & top set (it had several flaws), sold for $40.
5. Laura Ashley floral dress, sold for $45. I had someone contact me yesterday asking if I wanted to buy 42 vintage LA dresses. She is moving down to FL for a job and wants to sell them quick. Done! I will be excited to get the dresses next week.
6. Vera Bradley "on the go" crossbody purse, sold for $38 on a Buy-It-Now. This was personal bag which I bought on ebay last year for less than this. I used it all year and sold it for a profit.
7. Vintage red gown, sold for $34.
8. Anthropologie's Odille brand black skirt, sold for $33. This skirt had two small holes and was a size 0 (which is always a hard sale in my opinion) and it still did pretty well.
9. Laura Ashley floral dress, sold for $31. This one was made in Hungary which isn't as good (in my opinion) as the ones made in Great Britain.
10. Lilly Pulitzer sailboat skirt, sold for $26 with 11 bids. I have previously listed & listed this (over and over and over again) for $19.99 and $24.99 and it didn't sell.
I didn't have any 'woo-hoo' items but I am happy with over 100 sales in about 30 hours. Who wouldn't be? Most of the items were purchased from another ebay seller who was moving out of the country in September.
Thanks for visiting! Have you entered my giveaway yet? You can do that HERE.