Plus, I purchased a professional back drop today. I'm super excited to get it and start taking more professional photos. Here is what it looks like:
Here is what has sold during the last couple of days:
1. Custo Barcelona dress, sold for $26.
2. Eileen Fisher wool skirt, sold for $33 within an hour of listing. I probably should have priced this higher. Ha!
3. BCBG ruffled black skirt, sold for $26.
4. J. Crew matchstick tan jeans, sold for $25.
6. Ann Taylor new black pants, sold for $31.
7. Ann Taylor LOFT brown wrap dress, sold for $23.
8. Nanette Lepore aqua woven skirt, sold for $30.
9. Solini silver suit with lots of bling!, sold for $35.
10. Vintage sailor dress, sold for $35.50.
11. Lot of 5 Revlon concealers. I purchased these for 25 cents each at Big Lots a few months ago. Sold for $25.
12. LeSportsac purse, sold for $35.50.
13. BCBG oxblood red dress, sold for $22.