Happy Black Friday! I hope everyone had a great time shopping today. I went thrifting because I was out of unlisted ebay inventory. I love being completely out of inventory. It makes me feel very productive. Ha.
Remember back in September when I purchased about 600-700 items of clothing? Well, I finished listing the last of the vintage dresses last night. I have sold about 200 items and have more than tripled my investment. The other 400 or so are still for sale.
Here are some of the things that have sold this week:
1. Vintage Lilly Pulitzer dress, sold for $90.
2. Ralph Lauren silk blend sweater, sold for $40.
3. Mulberry leather purse, sold for $100.
4. Ann Taylor LOFT lace dress, sold for $40 to a buyer in Canada.
5. Logo by Lori Goldstein (sold on QVC) cocoon top, sold for $35. I found four of these same tops in different colors and picked them all up.
6. Cupcake International brand long duster, sold for $31. I picked this up while in NY last week for $3. I got back to PA, listed it and it sold to a buyer in New York. Haha.
7. Elie Tahari lace dress, sold for $36 to a buyer in Russia.
8. Ann Taylor LOFT plaid skirt, sold for $29.
9. BCBG Max Azria bubble dress, sold for $63 to a buyer in Canada.
10. Neiman Marcus cashmere sweater which had a flaw, sold for $29. I purchased a lot of 15 cashmere sweaters on ebay for $80 shipped a few weeks ago. I have sold 2 so far and have made back almost all of my investment. And I still have 13 cashmere sweaters left!
And a bonus:
Ralph Lauren button lot, sold for $27. I snipped these off of a blazer I
got for free while in New York last week. The blazer had a giant rip on
the sleeve but I knew I could sell the buttons.