I'm sure ebay will start to slow down a bit since more people will be shopping retail for Christmas. However, I'm still selling for right now.
Here are my top 10 over the last week:
1. Talbots plus size petite tweed skirt, sold for $30.
2. Rosanna wool plus size sweater, sold for $33.
3. Dansko used black leather heels, sold for $71. These were in my personal closet - just sitting there. I figured I wouldn't be wearing heels for awhile due to my knee.
4. Men's Nike shirt, new with tags. I purchased this for just 49 cents and sold it for $36!
5. Vintage Nelly de Grab tear drop metallic skirt, sold for $50.
6. Byrn Walker top, sold for $29. I love finding this brand.
7. Marc Jacobs black wool skirt, sold for $30. I purchased this for $1 while on vacation in FL this past summer.
8. MagicSuit used swimsuit, sold for $35.
9. Michael Kors brown dress, sold for $31.50.
10. Anne Klein pants suit, sold for $50.
And a bonus: Chico's red long jacket, sold for $41.This was part of the lot I purchased in September. I paid almost $2000 for a huge lot of about 600-700 pieces. I have sold almost 200 items so far and I have tripled my investment. Most of them are listed and I have just 58 vintage dresses unlisted.