Friday, November 22, 2013

Top Ebay Sales - 11/22/13

This past week I was visiting my family in New York. The hubby & I had a great time.  I hadn't seen some of my family in four years!

I listed all of my ebay items for 7 day auctions last Friday so nothing would sell while we were away. Great plan...except everything ended today! I sold over 60 items today which means I will have to package a ton of stuff tonight! 

Here are the top 10 sales: 

1. BCBG Max Azria bandage skirt, sold for $41. 


2. Michael Kors houndstooth skirt, sold for $31. 


3. Ralph Lauren striped top, sold for $52. I almost didn't buy this top. The stripes were kind of ugly. Haha. 


4. Ralph Lauren crest blazer, sold for $38. 


5. Eileen Fisher ivory silk skirt, sold for $51. 


6. Pendleton blue wool coat, sold for $71.


7. Diane Von Fursternberg blazer, sold for $40. 


8. Lululemon skort, sold for $60. 


9. Ralph Lauren floral top, sold for $27. 


10. Vintage black leather boots, sold for $30.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!