This past week I was visiting my family in New York. The hubby & I had a great time. I hadn't seen some of my family in four years!
I listed all of my ebay items for 7 day auctions last Friday so nothing would sell while we were away. Great plan...except everything ended today! I sold over 60 items today which means I will have to package a ton of stuff tonight!
Here are the top 10 sales:
1. BCBG Max Azria bandage skirt, sold for $41.
2. Michael Kors houndstooth skirt, sold for $31.
3. Ralph Lauren striped top, sold for $52. I almost didn't buy this top. The stripes were kind of ugly. Haha.
4. Ralph Lauren crest blazer, sold for $38.
5. Eileen Fisher ivory silk skirt, sold for $51.
6. Pendleton blue wool coat, sold for $71.
7. Diane Von Fursternberg blazer, sold for $40.
8. Lululemon skort, sold for $60.
9. Ralph Lauren floral top, sold for $27.
10. Vintage black leather boots, sold for $30.