Thursday, September 12, 2013

Inventory Haul

Just before my knee surgery I had the opportunity to purchase a ton of ebay inventory. Another ebay seller was moving to Belgium and had about 600 pieces she needed to sell. I contacted her Sunday and thankfully she could meet me half way since she lived in Syracuse. 

My surgery was Tuesday and so I met her on Monday. Wow!


The view from the front seat. Utter chaos in the back!


Monday evening I hung everything up and it was like Christmas! Such awesome pieces - some vintage, some newer labels. They are currently hanging in my basement since they need cleaned and aired out. 

Sorry this is blurry. It was taken with my cell.
 

When I purchased them, I had no idea I wouldn't be able to drive for 4 weeks. Now I just need to be able to walk again and I can start listing them! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!