Here is my "Top 10" from the last few days:
1. Ralph Lauren men's sweater, sold for $76.
2. St. John Collection pink pants, sold for $100.
3. Vintage "Gunne Sax" by Jessica McClintock gown, sold for $36.
4. Ralph Lauren hand knit sweater, sold for $55. Sold to a buyer in France.
5. Vintage Induyco of Spain men's corduroy blazer, sold for $81.
6. Quacker Factory Christmas sweater, sold for $36. I did not market this as an "ugly" sweater since it was fairly simple.
7. St. John Basics black skirt, sold for $70.
8. Citiknits is a QVC brand. You can look up the style number (it starts with an "A" on the label) on the QVC website and it will tell you the original information. I sold two of these Citiknits sets this week, each brought $40. Here is one of the sets:
9. Inis Crafts wool Irish knit sweater, sold for $35.
10. Diane Fres dress, sold for $32. Diane Fres is one of those brands I always pick up. I don't think they are the prettiest items but they usually sell for $25 or more.