Monday, April 29, 2013

Recent Ebay Sales - 4/29/13

Today I pushed myself and went to five thrifts. My favorite find was a $5 suit case that my hubby & I are keeping. My suitcase just went kaput. I checked TJ Maxx and they wanted about $60 for a new one. Crazy.

Here is what has sold this past week:

1. Ann Taylor LOFT navy blue skirt with a little white trim, sold for $20.




2. Marimekko striped dress, sold for $75 (!!!). I love purchasing this brand name.





3. Thomas Mason for J. Crew black & white gingham top, sold for $56.

4. J. Crew black one-shoulder dress, sold for $23.

5. J. Crew orange & ivory printed strapless dress, sold for $33.



6. Vera Bradley 'on the go' purse. I decided it was time to sell a few of my personal bags. I am down to 7! LOL. Sold for $27 which is a few dollars more than I paid for it over a year ago on the Vera website.

7.  Banana Republic black pants, sold for $21.

8. BCBG silk halter dress, sold for $30.

9. Anthropologie "Idra" brand gray skirt, sold for $20.


10. Escada's 'Laurel' brand sequin black skirt, sold for $21.

11. Talbots striped summer linen skirt, sold for $29.

12. Ann Taylor LOFT purple & white floral dress, sold for $20.

 
13. Talbots Irish Linen dress, sold for $23 within hours of listing!


14. Ann Taylor tan and light pink circle print silk dress, sold for $25.


15. Boston Proper black one-shoulder dress, sold for $33 within hours of listing.

16. Exclusively Misook black cardigan with a bit of bling, sold for $50.



17. J. Jill floral linen skirt, sold for $20. This buyer also bought 7 other skirts from me. I love when this happens!

18. Ann Taylor black pin stripe pants & jacket suit, sold for $45.


19. Simply Vera by Vera Wang dress, sold for $23. This brand is sold by Kohls. Some people don't have Kohls close by and like to shop for this brand on ebay instead.

20. ABS long black satin dress, sold for $21. 



21. My old cell phone! I was due to get a new phone and I sold the old one on ebay for $58. Sprint was only going to give me $22 for it so I made much more by selling it on ebay.


22. Another Vera Bradley 'on the go' purse. Sold for $33.

23. Anthropologie "Lil's Closet" brand yellow ruffle sweatshirt. Look familiar? This is the second one I found at a thrift (two different thrifts, two different days) and this one sold for $33.

 
24.  Juicy Couture mini skirt. I cannot believe people wear skirts this short! But, it sold for $25.


25. White House Black Market new white shorts, sold for $20.


26. Nanette Lepore black gathered skirt, sold for $50.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like some serious sales! Show us pics of what the stuff looks like when you get it home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every online shopping market gives you the facility to get discount on the products that you want. Ebay is a great market that provides us lots of facilities. It provides us Ebay Vouchers to get discount and to win prizes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!