We have been back from our vacation for almost a week and my store is up & running. The weather has been nice here in PA and it is hard to keep myself at the computer some days. The hubby & I have been walking a few times and it feels great to be in the sunshine.
Here are a few things that have sold:
1. St. John Sport aqua jacket in a tiny size, sold for $40 on a 'best offer'. This was listed just a few days.
2. Banana Republic ruffle front sweater, sold for $20 within hours of listing.
3. We purchased a Bose system from Craigslist a few months ago for $150. Then we realized we needed a newer system and upgraded.
I found our new one for $275 on ebay. Plus I found an extra module for $25 which I purchased in a hurry so I could re-sell it. So altogether we had $450 in the two systems.
I sold the extra module for $81, the older system's subwoofer for $88 and the older module for $88. I still have the older speakers on ebay for $75.
So, we now have a newer system and the total cost (after ebay fees) was about $140 for a system that sells for over $600 at Best Buy!
4. Chico's black skirt, sold for $20.
5. J. Jill linen white dress, sold for $30.
6. White House Black Market 'mermaid fit' skirt, sold for $30.
7. Chico's Travelers purple cropped pants, sold for $21.
8. Talbots black jersey bubble hem skirt, sold for $20.
9. J. Crew silk V-neck dress, sold for $21.
10. Talbots gold-tone & pink toile silk skirt, sold for $20.
11. Aeropostale navy blue eyelet dress, sold for $20.
12. Talbots petites lemon print skirt, sold for $23.
And now I have to go pack all of this stuff! :)