Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Recent Ebay Sales - 4/23

We have been back from our vacation for almost a week and my store is up & running. The weather has been nice here in PA and it is hard to keep myself at the computer some days. The hubby & I have been walking a few times and it feels great to be in the sunshine. 

Here are a few things that have sold: 

1. St. John Sport aqua jacket in a tiny size, sold for $40 on a 'best offer'. This was listed just a few days. 


2. Banana Republic ruffle front sweater, sold for $20 within hours of listing. 


3. We purchased a Bose system from Craigslist a few months ago for $150. Then we realized we needed a newer system and upgraded. 

I found our new one for $275 on ebay. Plus I found an extra module for $25 which I purchased in a hurry so I could re-sell it. So altogether we had $450 in the two systems. 


I sold the extra module for $81, the older system's subwoofer for $88 and the older module for $88. I still have the older speakers on ebay for $75. 


So, we now have a newer system and the total cost (after ebay fees) was about $140 for a system that sells for over $600 at Best Buy! 

4. Chico's black skirt, sold for $20. 


5. J. Jill linen white dress, sold for $30. 


6. White House Black Market 'mermaid fit' skirt, sold for $30. 

7. Chico's Travelers purple cropped pants, sold for $21. 


8. Talbots black jersey bubble hem skirt, sold for $20. 


9. J. Crew silk V-neck dress, sold for $21. 


10. Talbots gold-tone & pink toile silk skirt, sold for $20.



11. Aeropostale navy blue eyelet dress, sold for $20. 


12. Talbots petites lemon print skirt, sold for $23.



And now I have to go pack all of this stuff! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I am a new thrifter and ebayer. I love your blog and read all of your posts. I noticed in past [ebay] posts you stated that you do 30-day listings at a Fixed Price amount. How does that work, you list it for say $20 and that is the firm amount received? I see that you say above that "it sold" for an amount as if there was some flexibility. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!