This will probably be my last 'ebay post' for a few weeks. My feedback is slowly moving towards the 10,000 mark. So far it is at 100% which means everyone has been satisfied. I'm hoping to hit the mark by the end of summer.
1. Ann Taylor off white open-front top, sold for $25. Notice the tag says this original sold for $29.99. That means that with shipping, my buyer paid more than what was written on the tag.
2. Citiknits (a QVC brand) sheer top, sold for $25. Citiknits (and all QVC brands) has a number on the label that starts with the letter 'a'. You can go to the QVC website and put the number in the search bar. It will bring up the original item.
3. Sangria black jersey dress with a beaded neckline, sold for $20.
4. Evan Picone summer dress, sold for $22.50.
5. Ralph Lauren white eyelet skirt, sold for $47.50.
6. Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dress, re-sold for $63. This dress had previously sold to a brand new ebayer. They never paid. I opened a case against them and won. This means I got my original listing fees back and was then able to re-list it.
7. Ann Taylor black sleeveless dress, sold for $25.50.
8. Anthropologie brand "Bica Cheia" navy cords, sold for $28.50.
9. J. Crew black v-neck dress, sold for $40. J. Crew puts a five digit style number on all their labels. You can usually google the style number and find what J. Crew originally called the dress. This was the "Banquette" dress and I believe putting that in the title helped it sold.
10. Carlisle snow leopard silk top, sold for $25.
11. Ralph Lauren ombre silk blend top, sold for $30.
12. Talbots purple & gray skirt, sold for $20 due to a flaw.
13. Connected printed jersey dress, sold for $22.
14. Nanette Lepore black & white printed dress, sold for $40 due to a few minor flaws.
15. The Limited black wrap dress, sold for $27.
16. Banana Republic white cotton gauze skirt, sold for $20.