I went shopping today...the first time in a long time since we have been spending so much time at the hospital. I went to three thrifts and found a total of about 40 items. We had a major snow storm so it took me awhile to make it home. But, I won't have to thrift for another couple of days.
Here is what sold recently:
1. Pine Cone Hill duvet cover. I found this at a Goodwill Outlet. The Outlets have the left-over stuff from regular Goodwills - the stuff that doesn't sell. I purchased it for about $2 if my memory is correct. It sold for $64.
2. Joseph Ribkoff jersey dress, sold for $25.
3. DKNY blue & white striped skirt, sold for $23.
4. Some more of the Target swimsuits I found at Goodwill. This buyer purchased two from me - each for $16.
5. Ralph Lauren linen blazer in a plus-size. Purchased for $1 in Ohio and sold for $33.
6. Moda International (a Victoria's Secret catalog brand) animal print dress, sold for $21.
7. Exclusively Misook black knit pants, sold for $38.
8. Ming Wang knit skirt, sold for $38. I found this brand through another seller that I admire and kind of stalk :) She was pricing this brand high. I have seen the brand but never picked it up. It always looks kind of boring. I will now add this brand to my list!
9. Brooks Brothers coral print skirt, sold for $22.50.
10. Talbots silk long floral skirt, sold for $25.
11. Talbots silk dress & matching belt, sold for $21.
12. Chico's printed jacket, sold for $28.
13. Chico's orange dress, sold for $23.
14. The Limited printed wrap dress, sold for $22.50. Wrap dresses consistently do well for me.
15. Boston Proper peacock printed top, sold for $27 within two days of listing. Notice my new fun banner back drop? I love it.
16. Carole Little black skirt, sold for $23.
17. Wen's SixThirteen Conditioner, sold for $29.
18. Ann Taylor floral dress (and matching jacket, not shown), sold for $24.50.
19. Connected jersey dress, sold for $21.
20. Christopher & Banks long skirt, sold for $17. C&B isn't something I normally pick up. I just started adding this brand to the list if I can get the item for $1 or less. I paid just 20 cents for this skirt!
I'm linking up with The Chatty Mommy.