Can I tell you how much I LOVE being back on a schedule?
My body and mind crave a set schedule. With my hubby's dad being in the hospital last week and then coming home and needing full-time care, things were thrown off.
I like knowing that on Monday my hubby cleans the house. I like knowing that I go thrifting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and list on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I'm so glad things are finally settling down a bit.
Here are a few things that have sold during the last couple of days:
1. Ralph Lauren black long skirt, sold for $25.
2. Talbots ballet flats, sold for $29 within an hour of listing. Notice the new background? It is vinyl and measures 5' x 4'.
3. Hot Cotton two-piece set, sold for $20.
4. Vineyard Vines sailboat print skirt, sold for $30.
5. JS Boutique navy blue cocktail dress, sold for $28.
6. Cupcake Cartridge. I purchased this at Wal-Mart. It had a clearance sticker of $2. It sold for $15 within a week of listing. It was SUPER easy to list (no measurements!) and I made a profit of $11.
7. Chico's suede skirt, sold for $55.
8. Anthropologie "Cartonnier" brand black jacket, sold for $37.
9. Anthropologie "Corey Lynn Calter" brand skirt, sold for $75. It was the adorable fox print that sold it.
10. Ralph Lauren light blue denim long skirt, sold for $23.
11. J. Crew purple print top, sold for $25.
12. CAbi fold-down waist skirt, sold for $21.
13. Talbots sleeveless blue dress, sold for $22.
14. Anthropologie "Maple" brand feather print dress, sold for $28.
15. Ralph Lauren light pink skirt, sold for $28