Saturday, March 9, 2013

My favorite thrift find of the week

This week I went to five thrift shops and bought a ton of stuff for ebay.

My favorite find came from one of my regular thrifts. I paid $2.99 for this vintage skirt and I am keeping it!

My husband & I were asked to swap homes with a family in the Netherlands. When we are in Europe, we will be staying a few nights in Paris. It is only a five hour drive and probably our only shot at visiting France. My hubby has been calling me his 'ma cherie' since we booked the hotel this past week.

I then found this skirt and knew it was perfect. It has French sayings embroidered all over it. It appears home made, from the 1960's and it has pockets. Best of all, it fits me perfectly! I will add a white tee, black scarf and black ballet flats and wear it when we visit the Eiffel Tower. 





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it! And love how you plan on styling it.
    So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!