Friday, March 8, 2013

Recent Ebay Sales - 3/8/13

Well, our major snow storm turned out to be a mild snow storm. It only snowed several inches instead of the 14" that was expected. 

I am running a sale on my ebay store and I have been selling a good bit. Since I am not taking 500+ items with me when we go on vacation, I am trying to sell off as much as possible before we leave.

Here are a few recent sales: 

1. Ann Taylor black & gray skirt, sold for $19. 


2. Bazar de Christian Lacroix dress, sold for $94. 

3. Nanette Lepore plaid dress, sold for $44. 

4. Citizens of Humanity denim skirt, sold for $20. 

5. Tahari Arthur S. Levine pink suit, sold for $25. 

6. J. Crew blue seersucker dress, sold for $20. 

7. Laura Ashley pastel floral dress, sold for $29.

8. COS dark gray dress, sold for $25. 

9. Ralph Lauren gray wool suit, sold for $30. 

10. Dress Barn emerald green tiered dress, sold for $27. 


11. Flax jumper, sold for $21. 


12. We Be Bop reversible duster, sold for $34. 

13. Trina Turk dress/cover-up, sold for $49. 

14. Max Studio dress, sold for $20. 


15. Citiknits (from QVC) turquoise twin set, sold for $25. 

16. Talbots ivory dress, sold for $26. 

17. Nine West career dress, sold for $19. 

18. Dansko green shoes in a smaller size, sold for $21. 

19. Ann Taylor LOFT green dress, sold for $23. 


20. Jones New York dress, sold for $23. 

21. C. J. Banks by Christopher & Banks skirt, sold for $20. 

22. BCBG black printed dress, sold for $22. 

23. J. Jill blue heathered skirt, sold for $22.

24. Nine West skirt & jacket suit, sold for $23. 


25. Talbots dark gold silk skirt, sold for $22. 

26. URU by Kristine St Rrik velvet duster, sold for $65. 

27. Tahari Arthur S. Levine black suit, sold for $30. 

28. Marciano emerald green bustier top, sold for $25 within hours. 


29. Ann Taylor LOFT green dress, sold for $20. Recognize this dress? It is the same as #19! I have sold this dress many times. For some reason it keeps popping up in my thrifts in different sizes. And I happily keep buying them since they go for between $20-$25. 



30. Lot of Sula nail polishes. I picked these up for 25 cents each at Big Lots a few months ago. I sold 6 of them for $18. Not a ton of money but I paid only $1.50 for them and they were super easy to list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!