Thursday, January 5, 2012

Free Prescription Eye Glasses - Seriously!

I just ordered a pair of free prescription eye glasses. I found out about this site on an ebay discussion board and it actually worked.

Recently I was let go from work. I was very upset about a lot of things, one of which was that I was up for a new pair of glasses in January. My glasses were two years old and completely scratched up. I don't take the best of care of glasses.

Anyway...The site is: http://www.coastal.com/refer/8217297218

I put my reference number at the end since I get $20 for every new prescription. But...the best part is that you can enter your prescription and get free glasses. I literally paid $17 and that was for shipping & handling. I usually pay around $150 for glasses.

The code for free glasses is "GMA" but this is only good until TONIGHT. So you have to be quick. They have 46 pages of glasses and you can "try them on" a model.

I put my prescription in the box and within minutes I had a confirmation number. It worked great.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get free eyeglasses as a replacement for your broken ones. It is heartwarming that there are still generous optometrists like them who do not only unselfishly devote their time to giving medical advice, but also provide free eyeglasses to those who need them. They remind us that optometry is not just a medical occupation, but a humanitarian profession as well.

    Vincent Davis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!