Here is a small sampling of the cut-out sugar cookies:
Tomorrow our church has their annual Christmas cookie swap. Everyone brings a few dozen cookies to church. After the sermon, the youth group sets up tables and displays the cookies. Then you can donate a few dollars and box up a variety to take home.
Here are a few things that sold this week.
1. Vintage white fur muff, sold for $41. This was a gift from my parents many years ago. I loved it, used it and then didn't. I was surprised it went for that much!
2. LOGO by Lori Goldstein (a QVC brand) bright pink cocoon top, sold for $29.
4. Lena Rewell (a brand from Finland) mohair cape, sold for $65 to a buyer in Japan.
5. Lauren Ralph Lauren dress, sold for $37.
6. Anthropologie "Elevenses" brand velvet skirt, sold for $45.
7. Flax's "Splaying Skirt", sold for $29. I always try to look up the line names of the Flax pieces. Here is a great website to look up your pieces.
8. Soft Surroundings denim skirt, sold for $35.
9. Lauren Ralph Lauren striped jacket, sold for $83.
10. This Chico's hoodie sold for $51 with 8 bids. Crazy!