Friday, July 26, 2013

Panama City Beach Photos

Only 3 days left in our beach vacation here in Panama City Beach. I'm pretty excited to be going home on Monday. In the last 50 days, we have only spent 4 of them at home! Ha. 

Today was beautiful and the yellow flag was flying which meant we could swim. Yippee!

Our tent which we brought with us from PA.





I have a prayer request. Some of you may know I had two knee surgeries last year. Well, my knee has not been good lately. I have two different knee doctors looking at it when I get home next week. 

Please pray that they will be able to fix the problem? With the last surgery the doctor told my husband that if I tore my meniscus (what little remained) that 'it would not be good'. I have no idea what that means but I am pretty sure the pain is not a good sign. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your knee!
    Love all your vacation pics!
    So glad you had a good time.
    Love to have an actual phone conversation when you get home sometime.
    Miss you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!