Friday, September 16, 2011

What I'm in love with right now...

Photobucket

I adore this custom made ironing board cover and didn't even realize that people sold custom ironing board covers! And the bloomers...I am in love with this etsy store. Completely in love with it! This is the type of clothing I would purchase if I lived at the beach.

I believe I can make the ribbon loop topiary and will probably start saving 40% off coupons to Michaels and JoAnn's Fabric when I get back from vacation. This would be adorable in any color.

Jonathan Adler. Another love of mine. I don't have any pieces from his collection but how gorgeous is this bed?!?

Photobucket



Ironing Board Cover: http://www.etsy.com/listing/81741706/ironing-board-cover-made-with-joel?ref=sr_list_8&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=gray+yellow&ga_view_type=list&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Ribbon Topiary: http://www.etsy.com/listing/78980255/gray-and-yellow-ribbon-topiary?ref=sr_list_13&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=gray+yellow&ga_view_type=list&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Bedspread: Made by Jonathan Adler. You can find like items on ebay.

Bloomers/Pants: http://www.etsy.com/listing/64978634/petal-bloomers

And of course a few Friday Follow links:




#ff63e0




Stacy










4 comments:

  1. Following you from the Friday Hop. Would love if you would follow back!
    What adorable things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photo! I love the colors in it, and the items are beautiful too of course. But I really like how you have put it together in the photo. :-)

    Thanks for sharing this Blog Hop as well. Love it! Happy Weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mama Michelle! I appreciate the comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!