Well, I have been selling and packaging with help from my husband this week. It is a bit harder than normal due to the fact that I am not walking too well. Ha.
Yesterday I did list a few items and hope to do a few more tomorrow.
Here is what has sold this week:
1. Michael Hoban North Beach leather dress with some slight flaws, sold for $100. I recognized this label at the thrift and was pretty excited. This is my first piece from Michael Hoban.
2. Target dress purchased from my local Target for $8. There is no tax on clothing here in PA so I made a profit of $10 on this dress. Sold for $20. Overall I purchased 10 dresses and my profit so far has been almost $200 on those that have sold.
3. Diane Von Furstenberg black wool dress, sold for $60.
4. Talbots floral skirt, sold for $25.
5. Gucci silk top, sold for $200. Yup, you read that right! I was pretty excited.
6. Masquerade party dress, sold for $20.
7. Banana Republic turtleneck dress, sold for $20.
8. New Talbots black sheath dress, sold for $20 to a Canadian ebayer.
9. New BMW fleece zip-up jacket, sold for $25.
10. Adrianna Papell tiered long dress, sold for $30.
11. Vintage Lacoste sweater, sold for $20.
12. Anthropologie's "Odille" brand skirt, sold for $35.
13. Vintage 1980's prom dress, sold for $37.
14. New Talbots wrap jersey dress, sold for $21.
15. White House Black Market black dress, sold for $25.
16. Remember this Revlon foundation I found on clearance at Wal-Mart for $1? I sold my first for $7 and the second one went for $11 this week.
17. Talbots black & gray wrap skirt, sold for $25.
18. Alberto Makali crinkle top, sold for $20.
19. Chico's Travelers printed capri pants, sold for $20. The matching top sold for $15 since I separated the set.
20. Vera Bradley 'on the go' purse, sold for $35. I ordered this last month on ebay for $20. It came and I realized I didn't want another brown based purse. I sold it within a week!