Saturday, September 14, 2013

Recent Ebay Sales - 9/14/13

Well, I have been selling and packaging with help from my husband this week. It is a bit harder than normal due to the fact that I am not walking too well. Ha. 

Yesterday I did list a few items and hope to do a few more tomorrow. 

Here is what has sold this week: 

1. Michael Hoban North Beach leather dress with some slight flaws, sold for $100. I recognized this label at the thrift and was pretty excited. This is my first piece from Michael Hoban. 



2. Target dress purchased from my local Target for $8. There is no tax on clothing here in PA so I made a profit of $10 on this dress. Sold for $20. Overall I purchased 10 dresses and my profit so far has been almost $200 on those that have sold. 


3. Diane Von Furstenberg black wool dress, sold for $60. 

4. Talbots floral skirt, sold for $25. 


5. Gucci silk top, sold for $200. Yup, you read that right! I was pretty excited. 

6. Masquerade party dress, sold for $20. 


7. Banana Republic turtleneck dress, sold for $20. 



8. New Talbots black sheath dress, sold for $20 to a Canadian ebayer.


9. New BMW fleece zip-up jacket, sold for $25. 


10. Adrianna Papell tiered long dress, sold for $30. 

11. Vintage Lacoste sweater, sold for $20. 


12. Anthropologie's "Odille" brand skirt, sold for $35. 


13. Vintage 1980's prom dress, sold for $37. 


14. New Talbots wrap jersey dress, sold for $21. 


15. White House Black Market black dress, sold for $25. 


16. Remember this Revlon foundation I found on clearance at Wal-Mart for $1? I sold my first for $7 and the second one went for $11 this week.


17. Talbots black & gray wrap skirt, sold for $25. 

18. Alberto Makali crinkle top, sold for $20. 


19. Chico's Travelers printed capri pants, sold for $20. The matching top sold for $15 since I separated the set. 


20. Vera Bradley 'on the go' purse, sold for $35. I ordered this last month on ebay for $20. It came and I realized I didn't want another brown based purse. I sold it within a week! 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Mellisa -I stumbled upon your blog researching selling on eBay. Your blog is very inspiring and helpful! Hope your knee heals fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment Colleen! I appreciate the well wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header!
    You are the Ebay Queen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!