The weather has been gorgeous here in PA- high 60's and sunny. If it was like this year round, we would never even think about moving.
I have been walking and shopping. The nice weather makes me want to be outside.
Here are a few things that have sold recently.
1. Vintage "Maya De Mexico" 1950's circle skirt, sold for $130!
2. Maggy London black jersey halter dress, sold for $23.
3. Jones New York plus-sized dress, sold for $32.
4. Tibi green, pink & white printed strapless silk dress, sold for $43.
5. J. Crew wool skirt with a velvet ribbon trim, sold for $40.
6. Anthropologie "Market" brand lounge pants, sold for $22.
7. New Talbots printed Bermuda shorts, sold for $20.
8. Juicy Couture printed strapless swimsuit, sold for $40.
9. Lot of 27 DVD movies, sold for $45. These were just sitting around my house. Since we have Cable and Netflix, we don't really watch DVDs any more.
10. Laura Ashley corduroy purple dress, sold for $37 within two days of listing.
11. Sweet Pea printed nylon top, sold for $21 and it is now on the way to England. (Shipping to England for this top cost about $8)
12. Anthropologie "Floreat" black & yellow sash dress, sold for $36.
13. I still have a few nail polishes left over from my Big Lots purchase months ago. And they are still selling. This lot of 3 cost me 75 cents (each was 25 cents) and it sold for $7.64. Just a few left to sell!
14. Isaac Mizrahi for Target cream lace skirt, sold for $18 within a day of listing.
15. Talbots long black linen sleeveless dress, sold for $20.
16. Worth off white a-line skirt, sold for $28.
17. Ann Taylor LOFT summer floral dress, sold for $20.
18. Anthropologie exclusive "Plenty by Tracy Reese" dress, sold for $30.
19. Ann Taylor black & white printed dress, sold for $21.
20. True Religion brown button down shirt, sold for $20.
21. CAbi brown floral a-line skirt, sold for $23.
22. New Balance men's leather shoes, sold for $34. I purchased these on ebay for my husband. They didn't fit and we re-sold them.
23. Eddie Bauer long plum-purple floral skirt, sold for $21. This skirt cost me just 20 cents at the thrift!