Sunday, May 12, 2013

Church Spring Tea Photos

Yesterday we had our annual Spring Tea at the church. I am not a tea drinker. In fact I kind of hate it. But, I wanted to show support so I went. 

I sat with some friends and had a good time. I even sipped a bit of tea (which tasted like mud).

I was asked to make the cookies and cupcakes for the tea. I love decorating cookies - it is so relaxing. 

Here are some photos which were taken with my phone (which means they aren't of the best quality).

Some of the four dozen sugar cookies: 


I made three different flavors of cupcakes. 

Death By Chocolate: 




Strawberry Vanilla: 



And Gluten-Free Lavender:



Some of the photos I took while at the tea: 

 





 


1 comment:

  1. Everything looks soo good!! I wish u could send me a death by chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!