Yesterday we had snowflakes here in PA. Tomorrow it will be 80 degrees. Crazy weather!
We are going to clean the basement today. I'm pretty excited since I love to organize.
Here are a few things that have sold recently:
1. Bryn Walker pink linen skirt, sold for $21.
2. Chico's dark gray twinset, sold for $25.
3. Boden velvet skirt, sold for $23.
4. Lands' End turquoise floral swimsuit, sold for $23.
5. Ann Taylor LOFT solid black jersey dress, sold for $21.
6. BCBG dark teal strapless dress, sold for $32.
7. Gap polka dot pants, sold for $25.
8. Maurice's peacock print maxi dress, sold for $30.
9. I purchased this bracelet from a seller on etsy years ago. Again, I wore it only a few times. It says "I love you" in Greek. Sold for $23.50.
10. Chico's "family tree" owl print top, sold for $32. This one surprised me since it was Chico's smallest size.
11. J. Crew mustard yellow ruffle cardigan, sold for $25.
12. Rachel Roy sequin tank, sold for $20.
13. Nally & Millie sweater top, sold for $20.
14. Coldwater Creek full navy printed skirt, sold for $20.
15. Stangl vintage casserole dish, sold for $21.50. The ebay app on my phone helped me with this purchase. Goodwill wanted $3.99 for it. I had no idea of this was a good deal or not. After checking my app, I knew it would make me a solid $15 profit.