Friday, December 14, 2012

What My Kitchen Looks Like...

We are getting new kitchen flooring! I am pretty excited! Our home was built in the 1980's and every piece of the entire house reflected this. Flowered wallpaper (put up over layers & layers of other floral wallpapers), powdered blue EVERYTHING, linoleum flooring, dark wood paneling...you get the idea.

Over the last few years, we have been remodeling. I thought we were done for awhile. But, my wonderful hubby found tile for almost 1/2 off at Home Depot. And so off we go again!

Our kitchen has been torn apart (again) and our contractor put down a hard board so the tiles won't crack when he puts them down on Monday.

I cannot wait to see the tile when it goes down. Very exciting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!