Monday, December 24, 2012

What my husband gave me for Christmas...

My husband & I don't exchange gifts for Christmas. Or our birthdays or any other holiday.We usually put the money aside for renovation around the house or a vacation.

But this year he bought me something...a pig! The charity His Hands for Africa is a Christian organization which sponsors and encourages those who work and minister in Africa. 100% goes to those in need. Not a cent goes to administration costs. Isn't that amazing? 

The Pig Project gives one piglet to a woman in need. Each woman is then required to give away three piglets from the first litter. One back to the charity and two to other women in their community.


He couldn't have picked out a more perfect gift for me. I am thrilled with my "gift".

I hope everyone has a warm, safe and joyous Christmas! 

 
Linking up with The Chatty Mommy:

thechattymommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!