Monday, December 17, 2012

Is it Monday already?

The weeks seem to be getting faster and faster. I realize that makes me sound old. But it is true! 

I made over 200 cookies, 36 cupcakes and 12 gluten-free/dairy-free brownies on Saturday. Some of the cookies were for the annual Christmas cookie swap at our church yesterday morning. All the proceeds help out the youth group. The rest of the baked goods were for the Christmas Open House last night at our church. I love that we have become so involved there. My hubby lead Christmas songs last night and some of the children joined him up front. 


And then the pastor got up and sang "Blue Christmas" in his best Elvis voice. He is the one in the Steeler jersey.

I went to Pittsburgh to shop for ebay today and came home with about 30 items to list tomorrow. Wednesday I am up at the mall again wrapping for charity. I am trying to stay out of the house as much as possible since we have tile going in our kitchen. I will post photos later this week.

Have a great Monday! 


   thechattymommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!