Before my ebay sales, a quick catch up. Yesterday we toured a wonderful assisted living home for my 88 year old father-in-law Dean. It is brand new and gorgeous plus it is well within our price range. Plus it is just 20 minutes away. Woo-hoo! Even better than that? Dean seems willing to tour and open to moving. We are bringing him for lunch and a tour next Wednesday.
This morning the hubby took Dean to the ER. It turns out he has pneumonia and congestive heart failure. On top of that, his brother died this morning. We are going up later today to break the news to him.
And now...ebay! Here are a few of my recent ebay sales.
1. Laura Ashley floral cotton dress, sold for $36.
2. Flax rayon printed dress, sold for $65. I took the time to look up the print and it turns out this was the only one on ebay.
3. 1924 "Peace" dollar which was laying around the house. Sold for $25.
4. Wildfox heart top, sold for $28. This is a great label to look for. Mine was more common and had some flaws.
5. Bisou Bisou (a cheap department store brand) peacock one shoulder dress, sold for $20 although it had multiple pulls.
6. Lauren Ralph Lauren denim skirt, sold for $20.
7. Sally Hanson nail strips, sold for $7. I purchased over 50 of these at the Dollar Tree last week. I will only make a few dollars on each but they were SO quick to list!
8. Vera Bradley top, sold for $27.
9. Vintage tie dye printed 1990's dress, sold for $22.50 even though it had multiple stains. How fun is this dress?
10. Maggy London pale pink skirt suit, sold for $50.
11. Ralph Lauren cableknit dress, sold for $35.
12. Laura Ashley navy floral dress, sold for $25.