Honestly I am surprised with the fact that I sold anything this week. I have not listed anything new in SO long. This week was one of the busiest I can remember and I have been having some serious knee pain. But last night I got a great night's sleep and I woke up refreshed to start a new day.
Today I'm going up to the assisted living home to visit my father-in-law and take him to the ice cream social that they are having. It will be his first activity and I wanted to make sure I was there to help. How fun! I may stop at Goodwill which is on the way :)
Here are some of my recent ebay sales:
1. Chico's Travelers black dress in their size "2" (about a 10/12). I put this on auction over & over & over for $16.99 and it didn't sell. Then it sold with 8 bids for $28.
2. Laura Ashley red & green striped dress, sold for $23. I hope the buyer wears this for Christmas.
3. An older (but authentic) Kate Spade nylon purse, sold for $34. Purchased for $3.99 at Goodwill. I took a chance on this since there was an interior "Made in USA" label. I had it authenticated before I listed it to make sure though. Selling fake purses in the US is illegal.
4. Betsey Johnson silk dress, sold for $40.
5. Banana Republic chambray shorts, sold for $17.
6. Ann Taylor Loft black lace overlay dress, sold for $20.
7. Danny & Nicole green lace dress, sold for $20. I would have kept this one for myself it was my size. I love the color green.
8. Aerosoles red & white gingham shoes, sold for $20. My sister & I found these on clearance at TJ Maxx for $3!
9. Lilly Pulitzer girl's skort, sold for $20. I purchased this for just $1 at Goodwill. Kids clothing is $1.99 but this was the color of the week and so it was 50% off.
10. Two of my Physician's Formula products. Each sold for $4.25 (plus shipping) and I paid $1 for each at the local Dollar Tree. Selling Dollar Tree products won't make me rich but they are so easy to photograph, list and package.
I am curious to see if anyone else finds items at their dollar store to sell on ebay. Let me know in the comment section :)