Just a quick update: My father-in-law is STILL in the hospital. The poor guy. Today is day 9. We are really hoping he will be released soon. We will take turns living with him until we can move him into the assisted living home.
And now...ebay sales!
1. Athleta green crochet dress, sold for $27.
2. Faded Glory (a Wal-Mart brand!) black sweater, sold for $20.
3. Eileen Fisher black and white dress, sold for $50.
4. Boden gray floral dress, sold for $35.
5. C. Wonder silk top, sold for $25.
6. Victoria's Secret monokini swimsuit, sold for $20.
7. Lanz summer floral dress, sold for $20.
8. White House Black Market animal print skirt, sold for $20.
9. Victoria's Secret bikini swimsuit, sold for $20.
10. Talbots muted floral skirt, sold for $20.
11. Life is Good t-shirt, sold for $20.
12. Eddie Bauer maxi dresses, each sold for $25.
13. Two more of the Sally Hansen nail polish strips sold. Each brought $5 and I paid $1 for them at the Dollar Tree. They were so easy to list and easy to ship.